So, by 10:30am I had
- gone grocery shopping
- put groceries away
- made blueberry pancakes for breakfast
- did a devotion/quiet time (although brief)
- got dinner started in the slow cooker
- packed lunch for my husband to take to work
- fed Jaden
- drank my coffee AND my grape juice (quite a feat before 1pm)
WHEW....I guess that's what happens when you get up at 6:30am. We'll see what the rest of the afternoon holds.....hopefully a lot more and not just a crash and burn tired Krysia!
I just thought I should share my accomplishments for the morning. It's fairly unbelievable to me!