Monday, April 7, 2008

What a Morning!

So, by 10:30am I had
- gone grocery shopping
- put groceries away
- made blueberry pancakes for breakfast
- did a devotion/quiet time (although brief)
- got dinner started in the slow cooker
- packed lunch for my husband to take to work
- fed Jaden
- drank my coffee AND my grape juice (quite a feat before 1pm)

WHEW....I guess that's what happens when you get up at 6:30am. We'll see what the rest of the afternoon holds.....hopefully a lot more and not just a crash and burn tired Krysia!

I just thought I should share my accomplishments for the morning. It's fairly unbelievable to me!

2 comments:

  1. Krysia,
    So glad to hear that things are going well. Believe me after 9 1/2 months I am still learning how to balance life and baby, but think I've got it down for the most part. Each day is a new adventure!! But I agree with you--one I would not change for the world. Little joys in the everyday world!!! Jaden is such a little cutie. Keep enjoying each stage--they just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonder woman. I can't believe you got all of that done. I am amazed how little I get done and then how tired I am. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete