Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Doctor

Well, for those of you who care....yes, my morning yesterday was very productive. I did get a few other things done throughout the day. However, TODAY I made a VERY important discovery. It DOES NOT WORK to get up at 6:30am (after getting up twice during the night) and stay up without napping until 1:00am, get up twice during the night, and then try to get up at 7:00am and expect to be productive for the day! Even though yesterday was productive today I have been exhausted ALL DAY!

Today Jaden had his 2 month Dr. appointment. Here are the stats
Weight: 12 lbs. 1 oz.
Length: 23.5 in.

WHEW!!! What a lot of growing!

Jaden also had 3 shots and 1 immunization by mouth. Poor guy! He did really good and even though it was rough, we made it through. Sadly I didn't take a picture today since he was whimpering or sleeping most of the day SO.......I'll have to post one tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment