Saturday, March 7, 2009

Big Deal

Well, today is my birthday. I woke up this morning with aching feet. Is this a sign? I know things don't fall apart when you turn 30 so, it must just be getting used to flip flops again! YEAH!!!!! It's WARM enough for flip flops!!!!

Grandma K has returned to the snowy north. We already miss her. Although our schedule has been so wierd since about 1 hour after she got on the plane that I'm not sure Jaden quite gets it yet!

Thursday we spent pretty much all day at the office catching up on odds and ends as well as getting ready for this weekend's trip. We are on the road with the mariachi. We rented a van to ensure smooth travels but the rental is acting up. So, we'll see how easy it is to get a mechanic in a small town on a Saturday!

The thesis is going well.....I'm into the proofreading / editing stage. We'll see how long that takes! I still have my heart set on a May graduation so, go, go GO!

Sorry I don't have pictures for today. They are all downloaded onto the external harddrive at home. I'm sure we'll take some today so maybe I'll post a few a bit later. Otherwise I'll have to work on catching up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment