Thursday, November 8, 2007

YUMMY!

Tomato & Spinach Pasta Toss

Since this is the 3rd time that we've tried this recipie and I still LOVE it, I thought I'd share. Since it's not mine you can just link to the website here.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&u1=keyword&u2=tomato%20spinach%20pasta&u3=**7*25&wf=9&recipe_id=104507



I just use regular canned tomatoes not seasoned ones since they are hard to find. I also substituted whole wheat penne pasta for a healthier punch. The picture on the Kraft website looks a little more perfect than mine - but mine is real! ;-)

I also don't think it makes 6 one cup servings. Stephen and I can almost finish this off by ourselves if we're hungry although, even with seconds there is a little left over for lunch! The spinach gets a little soft with reheating but it still tastes great. I'm pretty sure the 2nd time I made it I doubled the recipie and that's why we had a lot of leftovers.