Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Last Big Trip

I think I'm finally done traveling. WHEW! I'm ready to be done with accumulating the miles and stay at home for a change!

Last weekend we went to Denver, Colorado with a few others from the mariachi and performed at a convention. It was a great weekend but LOTS of miles. On the way home we took a little detour and visited the Royal Gorge. We only got a look from a little trail. Apparently to go across the bridge you have to pay to enter a type of amusement park. But, we got a free look from a lookout a little walk down from the bridge. The picture doesn't do the landscape justice but it is VERY impressive!

Also, I got great news over the weekend. I don't have gestational diabetes! Since I had to go back for the 3 hour long test I was pretty worried about it. However, so far everything looks great and Baby Heimer seems to be growing perfectly. PRAISE GOD! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!