Thursday, September 20, 2007

Growing Bigger

We had some great news last week when we went for the 3-D ultrasound. Everything looks GREAT and Baby Heimer is looking really healthy. I was so surprised at how much you could see on the various pictures of the ultrasound. The technician was able to look at the heart, measure the heart's ventricles, and take a video of the heartbeat and slow it down to check that everything was operating correctly. She also took several measurements - like of the head, tibia, femur, etc. She could even see the liver and kidney. CRAZY!

Well, we have debated for WEEKS whether or not we wanted to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. Stephen mostly wanted to know and I thought I wanted it to be a surprise. But, shortly before we went to the doctor's office I decided it probably would be really nice to know. When we were there I couldn't just let the technician NOT tell us. So, we found out - Baby Heimer is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!








I might be biased - but I think that he's going to be CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. He IS adorable! I love him already.

    Your stomach is also adorable.

    Your meatballs are impressive.

    And the outfit is VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your blog.
    So pleased with Baby Heimer.
    We are waiting for Baby Proudfit about the same time. You remember my grandson Ryan, I'm sure.
    I love hearing about you and the Mission. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, well I guess I was wrong and its not going to be a girl. The baby looks cute, your stomach looks small, but I will get to see you hopefully if your home when I come down there. Meatballs look really good. Blessings on everything and may the pregnatcy keep going good. Love ya. Lizzard

    ReplyDelete