Thursday, September 20, 2007

The First Splurge

We've been told we probably don't really need to worry about buying baby clothes. Stephen's sister Laura (who just had her 6th child) has 4 boys and got a bunch of really nice clothes from some friends recently. She seems to be willing to pass them on to us. However, there must be some of my mom's shopping genes buried deep within me. Maybe motherhood will bring them out (one of the many changes). But, I just couldn't resist the 25% off Baby Sale at Old Navy today. Oh well, I decided that it probably was okay for the mommy to get excited and want a cute little outfit for her little boy that also reminded her of the new daddy that she loves!





Isn't it cute! Just chalk it up to "baby's FIRST outfit!"

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. I think your Mom probably taught you well and you will enjoy shopping alittle more now.

    ReplyDelete