Friday, August 12, 2011

Jaden the Comedian

Jaden hardly EVER lets me take pictures of him but yesterday he seemed willing to show me his funny faces
Grumpy Face
Silly Face
Fish Face
Turtle Face
HOW? do you do an Elephant Face
Sad Face
Surprised Face
Also, Jaden has been starting to enjoy jokes. Sometimes he doesn't really understand them at first but once you explain it he'll tell the same ones over and over.
Grandma K started teaching him some knock knock jokes when she was here last.
Yesterday I taught him a new one she sent by email.
It goes like this:
Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Dinosaur Says.
Dinosaur Says Who?
Dinosaurs don't say who! They say ROAR!!!

So, we're driving in the car and I get Jaden started telling that joke. After Daddy and I laugh the following begins...
J: Knock Knock.
Daddy: Who's there?
J: Bear Says.
D: Bear Says Who?
J: (pausing to think) Bears don't say Who. They say Grrrrr!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

J: Knock Knock.
D: Who's there?
J: (looking out window) Cloud says.
D: Cloud says who?
J: (thinking)....awwww.....cloud's don't say who. They are just up in the sky and they don't talk!!

I can't believe my 3 year old is making up his own jokes! I'm thinking we're in for a LOT of laughs!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Good to read your updates! Hearing about Jaden makes me excited for when Elijah starts talking more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a personality God has given Jaden. Love it!

    ReplyDelete