Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dinner Success

I LOVE it when the contents of my kitchen spill out an idea that comes together in a FAST, SIMPLE, YUMMY, and pleasantly surprising way!

Tonight's dinner plan was leftovers. Not bad. I just didn't feel like that.

So, I looked around for about 5 minutes and ended up with

Green Chile Cheeseburger Quesadillas
and

YUMMY!

Sorry, no pictures!

For the Green Chile Cheeseburger Quesadillas I just sprinkled some seasoning salt on some frozen mini hamburger patties. When they were cooked, but not overdone, I placed two of them on a tortilla, added some green chile strips (leftover from yesterday's meal) on top, added a slice of muenster cheese to each patty, sprinkled some shredded cheddar cheese over the top, and folded the tortilla over. I grilled the whole deal on low for about 2 mins, CAREFULLY flipped it over, and let the other side of the tortilla grill a little bit too. Stephen liked his with salsa, I ate mine plain.

For the bananas - see the link above! SUPER easy, YUMMY!!!

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment