Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Isn't it wonderful to remember the beautiful moments in life?

Today is our Anniversary. Well, the Anniversary of our Engagement.
I don't know if everyone celebrates the day their beloved asked them to marry them.
But, we do.
It's better than a commercialized Valentine's Day

So....today, I woke up to find this gorgeous bouquet on our kitchen table.



Six years ago, I was surprised by this
in a parking lot. And we got to go for a ride.

Then, I was surprised by this sweet moment.
A balloon, a question, a ring, a mariachi, a bunch of roses, and friends and family all around.



The best engagement story I've ever heard!
Six years doesn't seem that long ago.

And I love my hubby more than I thought was possible back then.

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet story :) happy anniversary! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you two have the best engagement story ever. Which means it cannot be topped. Woe to the rest of us still waiting for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Krysia and Stephen! I love the story!! Hope you're all doing well. Say "Hi" to Jaden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your story. Kristie, Mom and I were talking and thinking about this story on Valentine's day. Congrats (Melanie)

    ReplyDelete