Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finishing Christmas Gifts

Somewhere along the way in the midst of the busy Christmas season I decided that I should make a few dishcloths for gifts.

Well, mainly I wanted to make my mom a few.

Then I went crazy.....

This is me, the night before Christmas Eve, trying to finish enough for the office staff I wanted to give them to. Jaden wanted to be held (by MOMMY) while he ate his snack but that didn't stop me.

Here is my modest pile of cuteness.
I had wanted to take a picture of the whole pile of all I made at one time. But, I didn't get started early enough. I had to give these out, then I made the rest as we went through the following days, always finishing just in time to give the gifts. In total, I made 22 from the Monday before Christmas through New Year's Day.

And I STILL have a few to finish!

1 comment: