Sunday, March 7, 2010

Massage

I forgot to mention that for Jaden's birthday through our engagement anniversary and a few extra days, my parents were here.  We had a lot of fun with them but I didn't get a ton of pictures.  I'll share a few in just a bit.
My parents led a servant event team from their church in MN to work at the mission during their time here so we spent a lot of time at the mission and going into Mexico with them.  One of my mom's services as a part of the team was giving roll-out massages.  Since she needed practice (or just because she loves us so much) we got massages too. 
Of course, Jaden needed his turn.
ahhhhh....

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen J so still. Little kids know a good thing when they see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. massaggio olistico pescara

    ReplyDelete