Wednesday, September 3, 2008

P.S.

Oh, I forgot to mention in the last post that yesterday Jaden pulled himself to standing next to the couch!!!

I had stood him next to the couch and he hangs onto the sofa cover. He thinks it's really funny when I lay down on the couch in front of him. He just laughs and laughs. But, he lost his balance and fell over. However, he was determined and his grip on the sofa cover was solid and he pulled himself right back up TWICE! He tried a third time but just couldn't quite make it! the same morning he also tried to pull himself up on the bookshelf...and fell on his head. And, he tried to pull himself up on the TV stand....and fell on his head. So, he's determined but bound to get a few bumps and bruises along the way!

He also started clucking his tongue yesterday. It's pretty funny. Now, when he walks around holding onto our hands he is either buzzing his lips like a little motor or clucking his tongue! What a silly guy! He defnintely is a vocal one! I wonder where he gets it! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Standing?! Holy Macro! Next thing you know, he'll be running out the door, chasing Jack and Obey as he sings some silly song Stephen's made up at the top of his lungs!

    I miss y'all! Wish I could see you guys...you should visit so I could hang out with my boy Jaden

    ReplyDelete