Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mother's Day

Well, you have to start somewhere. I'm trying to catch up on May postings so, hopefully I'll get bits and pieces done this week and give you all some new pictures to look at!

This isn't really a picture from Mother's Day other than I was trying to get a pictures for the Grandma's Mother's Day presents and came up with this cute one!

For my 1st Mother's Day I got to hang out with my baby a lot but I hardly saw my husaband. Mother's Day is a VERY busy time for the mariachi. It is the ULTIMATE honor to be serenaded by a mariachi on Mother's Day so LOTS of people hire the group. The group also tries to do a lot of things that bring hope and encouragement to those who are having a tough time. So, in addition to several paid performances the mariachi was out and about bringing hope to at nursing homes, a drug rehabilitation center for mothers, and serenading some moms that have had a tough year for one reason or another. Of course, the group often will serenade the moms of group members and they stopped by the H's house during a break to serenade Jeanette, Rowena and I (and get some food and water!). It was fun!


1 comment:

  1. jaden is absolutely gorgeous! i love his big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete