Friday, July 27, 2007

The rumors are true....

At least the ones about us HAVING A BABY are!!! We're excited, and scared of course, but very blessed. We're still deciding whether or not to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Tricky. It probably would be nice to know - but it could be a fun surprise too. It's a tough one to decide, but I think we have to make up our minds pretty soon. Any suggestions? Recommendations? To find our or not? What does the public say? Rumor has it my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) are going to start placing bets on things like birth weight, gender, birth date, etc. and whoever is the closest wins the pool. Although, someone told me that whatever they win just means that they get to buy a present for "baby" with it!!!
Laters

1 comment:

  1. Sharing a prayer with you:

    A Single Heart

    May the baby that dwells within me, Lord, in strength and wisdom grow; swaddled warm within Your loving arms like a baby long ago.

    With Your presence too inside me, Lord, deep in my heart to stay; stand guard upon this bloss'ming child, both baby and me, I pray.

    Nine months too short a time to share the baby, you, and me; please grant our hearts will beat as one throughout eternity.

    ReplyDelete