Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip to NM and CO

So, it was brought to my attention today that I haven’t posted on this blog in over a month. And, when I looked back at all the pics waiting to have their stories told I realized HOW far behind I really was. So…..

Way back in the day – around Mother’s Day – we took a trip to NM, where I spoke at a Women’s Appreciation Luncheon, and CO where Stephen went to a training for LCEF. It seems life has been INSANE since then and I haven’t posted ANYTHING. I guess I’ll try to do some catching up. Sorry, that means the next several posts might be a bit dated! (even if they do still contain cute pics!)

We didn’t get many pictures of this trip but, we did get to see one of Jaden’s favorite things. A TRAIN! The last coal burning steam engine to have been used, to be more specific.

Lucky us, there were also several tractors and building equipment set up along the side of the road near the park we stopped at as the crews took a break for the night. At first we weren’t sure if they were part of the “train display” but later, after climbing around and having a good time “driving” them, we figured they were probably just resting for the night. WHOOPS!




Oh well. Jaden sure had fun “DRIVING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment